Charles Schwab brings a wide variety of services to the table for the clients of Disciplined Investors.
- Charles Schwab provides broker/dealer services. A broker/dealer has access to the exchanges where mutual funds, bonds and stocks are traded through either a seat or electronic access. Being a discount broker, they have lower commissions. They offer a wide selection of investments: stocks, bonds, mutual funds and FDIC-backed certificates of deposit. Their no-transaction-fee funds and One Source program are great ways to buy mutual funds with no commission. Specifically, their mutual fund program consists of:
- 14,282 mutual funds, including 9,971 that are One Source.
- 5,681 funds exclusively available to investment advisors.
- 2,674 load-waived funds.
- 590 fund families.
- Charles Schwab supplies custodial services. We realize that Disciplined Investors, L.L.C does not have the name recognition of a Charles Schwab. Having money and investments held at an organization that serves as the largest custodian of Registered Investment Advisor firm investments in the country gives clients peace of mind.
- Charles Schwab offers many account choices, including 529 college-savings plans, custodial accounts, trust, estate, retirement plans, annuities and charitable-gift accounts.
- Charles Schwab has the following banking services:
- 306 branches coast-to-coast.
- Check writing, debit card and ATM access.
- Mortgages and home-equity lines of credit (HELOC).
- Sophisticated online account access through Schwab's website.
- Charles Schwab provides complete documentation. Trade confirmations are sent either in electronic format or by United States mail. Monthly statements are also prepared that detail positions and all transactions. Year-end interest, dividend, capital gain distribution and management fee information are provided to help with tax preparation.
With the services mentioned above at a client's disposal, Disciplined Investors and Charles Schwab act as a complete solution for most of your financial needs. We are pleased to offer Charles Schwab as a highly valued resource.